Humanitarian Parole

Humanitarian Parole

Humanitarian Parole

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) offers humanitarian parole to those foreign nationals who do not have a visa. Humanitarian parole enables foreign nationals to come to the United States in an emergency or for reasons of public interest.

An otherwise ineligible alien (the “beneficiary”) can get a one-time entry for reasons such as: getting medical attention, visiting a sick family member, attending a funeral for a family member, or testifying in a U.S. court case.

Humanitarian parole may be requested by or on behalf of the following individuals:

  • An alien who is inadmissible or ineligible for a visa outside the United States
  • An alien who is detained in the United States for immigration violations

You cannot use parole to avoid going through the usual visa application process or to avoid going through immigration. Consult with Xavier A. Mendez Law Firm immigration lawyers now to check your eligibility.

How to Apply for a Humanitarian Parole Grant

The beneficiary or anyone else on the beneficiary’s behalf may apply the request to US Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Our Xavier A. Mendez Law Firm immigration lawyers can assist you to file Form I-131 (Application for Travel Document) and Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support). We will make sure to help you provide all required evidence and supporting documentation.

Applying for parole may be difficult, and an applicant with little knowledge of US immigration law can make a mistake. Consult a competent immigration lawyer to improve your chances of acceptance. Contact Xavier A. Mendez Law Firm now to help you with your humanitarian parole application.

Book a Consultation

Select Location

703 S 8th St, Las Vegas, NV, 89101, United States
801 El Paso St #100, El Paso, TX 79902, United States
8876 Gulf Fwy Suite 215, Houston, TX 77017, United States

Get In Touch


Employment Based Green Cards

Employment Based Green Cards are one way for immigrants to lawfully live and work in the US. Xavier A. Mendez Law Firm will assist you from the very start of the process.

O-1 Visas

O-1 Visas are issued to individuals with exceptional abilities in different fields. Xavier A. Mendez Law Firm will help you check your eligibility and apply for O-1 visas.


H1B Work Visa

H1B Work Visa is a non-immigrant and employer-sponsored temporary visa that helps US companies to recruit foreign employees in specialized occupations temporarily.

E-2 Visa

E-2 Visa is a temporary visa for business owners and investors in the United States. Several conditions must be met to qualify for an E-2 visa.

EB-5 Visa

EB-5 Visa will help you get a green card by investing. There are certain amounts needed for the investment and Xavier A. Mendez Law Firm will help discuss all the requirements with you.

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Tell Us About Your Case


Click or drag a file to this area to upload.